1. Getting started
This video provides you with information concerning different IT-profiles and an insight in possible paths in the IT-field:
- Project Management & Business Analyst
- Systems & Infrastructures
- Digital marketing
Individual orientation interview (via Skype or other video tool)
Discussion about your perception of the profiles that were presented in the webinar and their respective content (in terms of required technical and human skills). The purpose of this interview is to see if and which IT-domain is most suitable for you.
[! Based on the orientation interview, it is possible that you are directed to one of the other domains. For the other domains see: Systems & Infrastructures - Development - Digital marketing - Data management ]
2. Online training and coaching (at your disposal for 6 weeks)
Based on the orientation interview, we provide a MOOC linked to the selected domain: Project management & business analyst.
- Beginner's Guide to Project Management
- Agile & SCRUM fundamentals
- AgilePM® Project Management
- BPMN for Business Process Professionals
- ITIL® Foundation: Core Concepts
- ITIL® Foundation: Lifecycle Phases and Processes
- Introduction to Business Analysis & Needs Assessment
The online training is accompanied by technical coaching to guide you through the online MOOC.
The online training is also accompanied by learning coaching to create the best possible learning conditions for you.
3. Assessment test of acquired skills
At the end, there will be some summary exercises to check your potential regarding acquiring skills in this type of topic. The results are strictly confidential.
Before you start, you will be asked to pass a test to assess your level in English and another test to assess your basic (digital) competencies.
You are interested in IT, but you don't know well what are the options and possibilities. You would like to discover whether IT would be a possible option for you in the future, in particular the domain Project management & business analyst.
- You have learned about the different profiles and possibilities within the IT sector.
- You have tasted a first layer of necessary skills in a specific IT-domain, in particular Project management & business analyst.
- You know whether Project management & business analyst, is a domain that suits you in your personal development.